We invite you to our annual fundraising gala!
Toolbelts & Tuxedos
Please call our office to purchase your tickets today! 928-445-8003
Support Your Local Habitat For Humanity!
Raffle Tickets Now Available (win great prizes too!)
On Thursday 7-31-14, the Telford family received the keys to their new Habitat home! This home has been quite special to PAHH for several reasons. It is a milestone in our construction history, as it is the 75th house we have built since our founding in 1989. This house was the subject of our Clergy Build, and has received major financial support from Thrivent Financial. Prescott Area Habitat for Humanity is deeply grateful for all our supporters, volunteers and the City of Prescott Valley who collectively helped to make this possible. We also wish the Telford family a blessed future in their new home!
GREAT NEWS! PAHH IS NOW A LICENSED CONTRACTOR.
Thrivent Financial has awarded a 2014 Thrivent Builds grant to Prescott Area Habitat for Humanity.
2013 Year in Review
The Prescott Area Habitat for Humanity sincerely thanks everyone who contributed to our successful year 2013! Our vision to eliminate poverty housing conditions for the working poor in our community are only accomplished with your financial support, our volunteers, partnering organizations, businesses and foundations, and your ReStore donations. Here are some of our milestones for 2013:
- 1 Brush With Kindness project
- 1 house under construction
- 7 completed houses
- 13 completed Home Repair projects
- Madison Park Cottages development advances to preliminary plat approval and procures funding for one entire home. Final plat approval pending for Meany Street engineering.
- Development of multi-site building program utilizing site leaders.
- Madison Park Cottages 6 lots
- 8085 E Donna Dr. in PV – ground breaking pending
- 4355 N. Sauter W. Dr. in PV
- 4531 N. Sauter Dr. in PV
- 1630 Bottlebrush DR. in CV
- 1355 Bucky O’Neil Dr. in CV
- Pending parcel #112-05-0492z
- 3 lot parcel in Government Canyon still on the horizon
- 1 new family approved
- 9 families working toward home ownership
- May – YCCA Home Show
- May – Golf Tournament
- May – Donor Appreciation
- ReStore ½ Price Sales in June & September
- Booths on the Square
- Yavapai County Fair booth
- T&T Gala raised enough funds to build a house
- Retention of all lead staff (hurrah!)
- Home Restoration Coordinator Kenny Mattheis transitioned from AmeriCorps member to PAHH staff.
- New AmeriCorps full time Family Service Coordinator and ½ time Social Media Coordinator.
- Remodeled and refreshed interior
- New 5 year lease
- A variety of vehicles were donated and sold
PAHH Home Restoration Program
Prescott Area Habitat for Humanity (PAHH) Home Restoration Program is seeking to partner with individuals or families in need of assistance to make critical repairs to their home.
The goal of the Home Restoration Program is to provide assistance to approved individuals and families who own their home by providing and mobilizing volunteers as well as business partners to assist homeowners who because of age, disability, or family circumstances struggle to care for their home.
After progressively deferred maintenance, homes fall into disrepair that not only affects the homeowner and his/her family, but the entire neighborhood. In addition, this program will assist a homeowner who may need ADA-compliant access to their home. PAHH provides a solution for homeowners to remain in owner occupied, safe and adequate housing.
The house above displays an entrance ramp constructed by the Home Restoration Program.