Now, you can request our ReStore truck to pick up your donation here!
Golf Fore Homes!
Our annual fundraising golf tournament is coming.
Buy your tickets online now!
Click here to print your team registration form.
For sponsorship opportunities, please click here.
The Spring 2015 issue of "The Builder" - is here.
Support PAHH with your Arizona Charitable Tax Credit Contribution
You may claim a tax credit for voluntary cash contributions you make during any taxable year to a Qualifying Charitable Organization. Prescott Area Habitat for Humanity (PAHH) is a qualifying organization. A Qualifying Charitable Organization is a charity that is a 501(c)(3), that spends at least 50% of its budget on services to Arizona residents who are low income residents whose household income is less than 150% of the federal poverty level. A charity has to apply for and meet all requirements of the law to be considered as a Qualifying Charitable Organization. Approved charities’ such as PAHH are listed on the Department of Revenue’s website.
Taxpayers filing as “single” and “head of household” status may claim a maximum credit of $200. Taxpayers filing as “married filing separate” may claim a maximum credit of $200.
Taxpayers that file as “married filing joint” may claim a maximum credit of $400.
Read more about the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit here.
Please support us with your contribution!
Click or call (928) 445-8003
You can help us!
Please review our 2015 "needs" list
Why Habitat for Humanity is needed
Why Habitat for Humanity is needed
(From Habitat For Humanity International)
The world is experiencing a global housing crisis
• Worldwide, some 827.6 million people live in urban slums.
• By 2020, it is estimated the world slum population will reach almost billion.
• About 50 percent of the world’s population now live in urban areas.
• Lack of clean water and sanitation claim the lives of more than 1.8 million young children every year.
In the United States, 48.5 million people are living in poverty
Minimum wage is not keeping up with the rising cost of living and many workers struggle to afford decent housing.
Decent, stable housing provides more than just a roof over someone’s head
• Stability for families and children.
• Sense of dignity and pride.
• Health, physical safety and security.
• Increase of educational and job prospects.
The transformational ability of good housing
• Children under 5 in Malawi living in Habitat for Humanity houses have 44 percent less malaria, respiratory or gastrointestinal diseases compared to children living in traditional houses.
Housing must become a priority
• The percentage of people without access to decent, stable housing is rising.
• Increasing the housing supply across the globe is essential.
• Adequate housing is vitally important to the health of the world’s economies, communities and populations.
• If we are to succeed in the fight against poverty, we must support the expansion of housing both as policy and as practice.
For more information about poverty in our community, please read this informative article,
courtesy of the DCOURIER.COM
Volunteer with Prescott Area Habitat for Humanity (PAHH)
Enrich your life, and the lives of others in need of simple, affordable housing - volunteer! Volunteers are always needed on our construction sites, in our main office, ReStore, and for our various committees. To get a volunteer application, click here.
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Gail Martin by email or phone at 928.445.8003 to get involved!
Shop the PAHH ReStore
When you shop ReStore, you support our affiliate and help cover our overhead, allowing monetary contributions to directly fund our programs. Shop our large 14,660 s.f. store for bargains on donated new and lightly used merchandise. Shop often for great bargains on furniture, building supplies, tools, electronics, housewares and more!
For more ReStore information, please click here.
Email us or call 928.771.1777 to schedule your donation pick-up.
Your donations will help working, low-income families escape poverty housing conditions. Thank you!