Join Our Builder’s Club!
The Builder’s Club is a giving campaign which provides ongoing financial support to Prescott Area Habitat for Humanity.
How does it work?
A Builder’s Club member makes a pledged contribution to Prescott Area Habitat for Humanity. You choose the pledge amount and the timeframe of how you would like to fulfill it. The pledged amount can be made:
- On an annual basis
- Or each time a house is completed.
If your pledged contribution is made each time a house is completed, you can also decide to put a cap on the annual amount of a pledge. The Builder’s Club gives its members flexibility in giving, which meets their individual needs.
- Members receive personal invitations to house dedication ceremonies. You'll meet the homeowners and see the completed homes that your contributions helped to fund.
- You’ll receive your very own Prescott Area Habitat for Humanity Hardhat.
- Feel good because you are providing a steady financial base for Habitat’s work to build simple, decent, and affordable housing for families in need.
- Know you are making an impact in our community!
How do you sign up?