Join Our Builder’s Club!
The Builder’s Club is a giving campaign which provides ongoing financial support to Prescott Area Habitat for Humanity.
How does it work?
A Builder’s Club member makes a pledged contribution to Prescott Area Habitat for Humanity. You choose the pledge amount and the timeframe of how you would like to fulfill it. The pledged amount can be made:
- On an annual basis
- Or each time a house is completed.
If your pledged contribution is made each time a house is completed, you can also decide to put a cap on the annual amount of a pledge. The Builder’s Club gives its members flexibility in giving, which meets their individual needs.
- Members receive personal invitations to house dedication ceremonies. You'll meet the homeowners and see the completed homes that your contributions helped to fund.
- You’ll receive your very own Prescott Area Habitat for Humanity Hardhat.
- Feel good because you are providing a steady financial base for Habitat’s work to build simple, decent, and affordable housing for families in need.
- Know you are making an impact in our community!
How do you sign up?
Or, call our office at 928.445.8003 and we can sign you up over the phone. Ask for our development director, Eileen Floyd.